Thursday, August 16, 2018

What I'll be reading

Sadly I didn't have anything like a meta planned for today to celebrate Jason's birthday. Iconic that it lands on the same month as the issue where it all goes to hell. I did realize that I haven't done one of these in awhile though.


What I'm Getting:

Wonder Woman- Artemis is guest starring so I couldn't resist. I pre-ordered all the issues already and won't get the first two issue for awhile.

Red Hood and the Outlaws- It's a wonderful time to be a fan. Wonderful because the creative team has crafted some great issues. I have faith that it won't be going over old ground.

Lando- There's only two more issues left. I liked Solo but this Lando seems a little more into himself than he is on screen. Otherwise it's alright.

Doomsday Clock- I've bought too many issues to drop it but I kind of want it to be over with already.

Labyrinth Coronation- It's nearing its end too but it's been a fun run. I do worry how it will end with the lead since we already know the main end result.

Catwoman- I'm still undecided but I might as well finish up the first arc. I liked the interview I read about the direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment