Monday, October 8, 2018

Red Hood and the Outlaws #27 Preview

I only read the first page.

SPOILERS AHEAD for one page


I have seen some talk about it, whether Jason knows Roy is dead when he's calling. Maybe. Alternatively he could be calling because whatever happened before was bad enough that he needs a friend. If Jason doesn't know it could be how Bruce or Ollie find him and tell him the truth. I'm hoping it's Ollie just because I don't think Bruce is currently capable of acting like a decent human being. Not towards Jason.

I also saw people say Jason hated the nickname but didn't we learn that Roy called Jason that right after they introduced themselves? Which means Jason didn't hate the nickname per se, he just didn't want to be reminded of the past. This does mark the first time Jason has referred to himself as Jaybird though.

No comments:

Post a Comment