Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Variant for RHATO #23

Found here along many other variants for DC comics.

SPOILERS AHEAD


Let me just say this cover is both awesome and surreal. I've seen some commenting that it means Penguin knows a secret about Willis but didn't the regular cover also have Jason with a shovel? We know he finds the letters Gunn had hidden away that Bizarro was trying to keep him from.

I'm not saying it's beyond the possibility of Willis being alive, as I said elsewhere I definitely think that's possible, but how would the letters lead him to believe his dad might be alive? They were sent before Jason became Robin when Willis was in jail. Did Willis put sensitive information into his letters like  saying he was going to try to fake his death? I'm wondering this because I'm honestly curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment