Thursday, December 20, 2018

DC Solicits for March 2019

Not much to talk about for this month.



Detective Comics #1000 only has 11 variants while the fake BatCat wedding issue had more? It doesn't seem fair. I'm not really a fan of most of the covers. It would have been nice to get a cover with more allies but I like the really retro one.

Teen Titans #28 I'm kind of hoping Slade was pretending to be Red Hood just like he played Batman in old canon.

Heroes in Crisis #5 The AI doesn't seem to be the murderer but is still faulty. Can we having another event after this where the Trinity gets sued for their negilence? Booster and Harley are working together? Does that mean he will be made into her sidekick now? I don't care if she turns out to be innocent she still tried to murder him.

Nightwing # 58 Dick is also going to try to help Duella? This can go extremely bad.

Red Hood #32 I kind of want this to happen just for Jason to actually fight back against Bruce and win. I really want this to be the book that forces Bruce to realize the way he handled things wasn't right. Sure Jason doesn't seem to be thinking things through in the solicit but I still stand by my belief that Bruce should have talked to Jason first and learned why he shot Pengiun.

Sadly nothing else is really of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment