Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A few thoughts on the covers for August

I'm curious what's going on in some of these.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD


Originally I thought Lois might be the flame woman on Action Comics but I guess not. But that's the new Lex Luthor look? I can't say I'm a fan, it really doesn't work with his character. Judging by the cover he has powers now so he basically is the Neron in this YOTV event.



I have no idea what's going on with Harley on this cover. I guess she's a cyborg with pom pom hair now?



One of the reasons I've had such a hard time getting invested in Bizarro before RHATO is because there's so many versions. Did this Bizarro ask for spikey armor?



I guess that's the sidekicks? Does this mean Jason accepted or he didn't and now their fighting him? These all look like new characters. And while I'm probably projecting my own hope onto this who is the baby? Is that Lian? There was a potential set up for her conception in Titans and there's no other title she could fit in at the moment. There's no Green Arrow title, Titans ended, etc. Yeah wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment