Sunday, July 17, 2016

DC Solicits for October

This month was a surprise with all the mini series and one shots.


Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye- Well the title has my interest. I've read about Cave a little and while he's never stood out much this might be an update he needs. If nothing else it should give him more to do. I'm a bit curious to see what they can do with him as previous stories I've read never really had much use for him.

Shade the Changing Girl- Does this retcon what happened to Shade in JLD ?

Green Lantern- I miss the holiday themed comics. It'd be fun if DC could publish a series of them with the heroes celebrating them throughout the "missing" years.

Red Hood and the Outlaws- I've been pre-ordering the non-variant issues out of impatience of waiting to see what the variants are. I usually don't make a big deal out of variants but they have been so beautiful. I think I'll get the variant for this one.

Superwoman- ...Yeah I still have no idea how I'll feel about this series. I mean I won't know for sure how I'll feel about anything until I read it but I usually have a better impression.

Deadman Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love- What is it with these titles? Their freaking amazing and amuse me way too much. So this is a bi-monthly mini series for $5.99. I may have to consider this just for something different. It's probably one of the few Halloween-ish books too.

Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special- I really have to budget this month which means I'll likely pass on getting this right away.


No Super Sons ? At least there's some new titles this month.

2 comments:

  1. Still RHATO is the only book that has caught my eye. DC's output has been of varying qualities so far but none has become a must buy for me. And yeah, Scalera's variant are gorgeous.

    Really weird about Supersons. I wonder what's up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not any other must buys for me but I might try something just for a change of pace.

    I'm wondering what's up too.

    ReplyDelete