Friday, July 1, 2016

Great Custom Figures

I've been interested in how custom figures have been crafted for awhile. There's some great work with basically just putting parts from various figures together. There's also some that sculpt new parts and even those that create entire figures. One of my favorites does commissions although she doesn't do (to my knowledge) the latter. I never bought a piece but I love looking at her work. The Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel ones are my favorite. She puts so much detail into her pieces. If you go to her site be warned of nudity in the Game of Thrones section.

I've tried my hand at customs every once in awhile and decided not to use sculpty due to breakage. I might try something a little more difficult down the line though. It's hard not to look at custom work and not feel a little bit inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment