Saturday, January 27, 2018

No Justice

The series info is here.



This is supposed to be a dire mission with for no margin for error. Why is Harley Quinn and Damian on a team? Is Harley really that dependable and such a powerhouse? Damian is a kid and it would have made sense if his spot was filled with Nightwing. I was already turned off when I saw Tynion was co-writing but the character selection definitely needs work. No Booster Gold? Isn't this sort of thing supposed to be his job? I just disappointed because I was beginning to get hyped when I saw the Superman and Wonder Woman teams.

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling jaded with DC's favoritism. So much that I don't feel like spending energy ranting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It varies with me on whether I rant. In truth I'm mainly baffled by the choices. I know why Harley and Damian were picked by the writers but it makes no sense from the POV of the characters.

    ReplyDelete