Thursday, January 11, 2018

Why do I bother

I read my digital comics and was eager to see what others thought of the plots.

I made the mistake of going to a certain nonsensical website for possible talk about my favorite comics. One was barely mentioned and the other was mostly ripped apart because of ridiculous reasons that have nothing to do with the quality of the book. And if they were paying attention they'd know these things were already mentioned. None of this is new, it's either been in previous issues or been talked about in interviews. I don't even know why any of this is a thing.

You want to talk real injustice in titles then let's talk about the Kapatelis.

4 comments:

  1. I guess this has to do with the recent RHATO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kapatelis, my condolences. I read the issue, ugh.

    ReplyDelete