Sunday, May 27, 2018

Linkara reviewing "The Gift"?

According to a poster on the CBR forum for Booster Gold appreciation Linkara expressed some emotions about this arc on Twitter. My computer freezes when I try to go too far back so I can't confirm this.

For those that don't know Linkara is a online reviewer of a few shows but mostly known for Atop of the Fourth Wall where he reviews bad comics. I haven't watched his reviews for a while (his plot lines weren't always for me) but I would be excited if he reviewed this arc.

Linkara is something of a Booster Gold fan. I'm not sure how big but he did a review on a comic where everyone lost their powers and Blue/Gold acted stupidly and he had a rant about how Booster Gold doesn't act like that. I think he might have ranted to Dan Jurgens in that episode, I know Jurgens showed up. Anyway it would be very satisfying to hear his thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment