Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rips' more like his dad than we thought

Photobucket

Yes, this is actually Rip Hunter in a story written by Dan Jurgens to show how he became a Linear Man. Rip messes up a lot acting far more like Booster than he acts like himself. He even has a friendship with his computer like Booster has with Skeets. It's hilarious to see how much he acts like him given future stories. At least we finally got an answer the question Daniel posed in 52 about time spheres having bathrooms.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hated this story with a passion when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand that. I'd likely hate it too if it kept depicting him like this since it's not his personality. I just found it amusing since I didn't take it too seriously. I was never a fan of Rips' Linear Men phrase.

    ReplyDelete