- Just what happened between Rip, Jason/Rex, and the rest of the Time Masters? And why wasn't Jason/Rex erased? The Time Masters (Jeff, Bonnie and Corky) are only mentioned under Johns both in JSA and his run with Katz. Although the BG version of their deaths was credited to Jason Goldstein but their past was never fully fleshed out. When Jason is erased they don't come back to life. Why not? Why does Jason exist as energy? It's never explained.
- Speaking of people that should be erased but exist as energy beings what happened to Alex from the Flashpoint world?
- Rips' fall out with the Linear Men. While it appears to be based on different points of view on temporal anomalies it doesn't seem to add up. Rips' never showed negative reactions to T.A.s before, in fact both Waverider and Chronos 2 worked for him in the past. Both of them were willing to die for him/his cause. The cyborg version of Rip from the 90s actually rebelled from them to protect hypertime.
- What happened to Sondra Crain and Gracie Green? The fact that Jurgens introduced Sondra then made Gracie important enough to save seemed like it was meant to be a serious plot point.
- What happened with the scarab/who showed up in Teds' lab? Not that any of this can be revealed now since Ted doesn't seem to currently exist, at least not as Blue Beetle. During "Dead Ted" Booster brings Jaime to said lab only to discover someone was in it recently. He notes that only Ted or himself could enter as it was coded to their DNA. He even says the same phrase the figure says as he enters. Then again Black Beetle shows up with his scarab when he returns.
- Who is Black Beetle and just what is he trying to do? He has claimed to be "Joshua", Hector, and Jaime. Of course he also lies more than any other character in the series and given the premise of the series is lying to protect Boosters' secret that's saying something. This guy always seems to get what he wants one way or another. Did he really want Ted to live? One would think he would have stopped him from going back if that were true yet he seemed to push Ted into the time sphere. Skeets scanned him and while the results were solid he refused to tell Rip.
- Rani, did she stay? Was she adopted by Michelle? Who was she supposed to become? (Before anyone asks no I don't care about the potenial crazy Booster plot.)
- How much of the series happened in the new 52? Where's Michelle? What happened to Rip?
- Who is Rips' mom? What's his real name? Is he still Boosters' son?
I think I got all the big ones.