Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My Reading List for 2018 thus far

I really wasn't feeling the solicits for March so I won't be doing my usual write up. A lot of them don't really hype me up like usual.


What I'm Getting:

Action Comics- The solicits don't mention Booster but I'm going to finish the arc and get the unsolicited #1000 issue. Something Booster needs to be in BTW.

Red Hood and the Outlaws- No idea what to expect with the issues solicits we got for the new year. Creeper was brought in for some reason I can't see. I'm thinking the date is a mission just because I'm not sure why Artemis would arrive to meet the family. The artists are pleading the fifth when they were asked. I have even less of an idea what is going on in the March issue.

Brave and the Bold/Batman and Wonder Woman- I don't know if I'll like it but I'm looking forward to it for a change of pace. There will be some ship teasing but the writer/artist assured everyone he's not breaking up Diana and Steve. I'm not a fan of Bruce and Diana per se though I like it more than Clark and her. As long as it's just teased I think it will be fine. I'm looking forward to the Celtic gods and mystery. But after Odsessy of the Amazons I need for it to be interesting and have good character work.

Aquaman- I've been enjoying this series and see no reason to stop reading at present. Mera has a mini starting and I'm debating trade waiting. Regardless I will be reading it.

Doomsday Clock- I forgot about this and honestly haven't even read the first issue yet. I already pre-ordered more issues so I'm not sure if I'll drop it yet.



Dropped:

Super Sons, Teen Titans and Superman- I'm only getting the crossover issues then dropping.

Gotham City Garage- I still adopt the series but I prefer to read more at a time so I'm putting it on hold for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment