Sunday, December 3, 2017

'Tis the season to be exhausting

I've been fairly busy lately and I still haven't gotten most of the stuff I need to do out of the way. I'm more than aware of Batman Ninja being the first movie--animated or not--to have all four male Robins. The designs aren't what I expected but I'm going to hold off on commenting until I see the movie. I'm just excited to have them together for the first time which immediately makes it far more interesting than the current ones that only use Dick and Damian.

Since my sister and BIL are asking for more back issues I also decided to get the crossover between Superman, TT and Super Sons. I'll give it to them after the event ends. This month I'm sending them all the Batman & Robin and Super Sons issues I currently have.

I did ask my BIL what he thought of the BatCat engagement and he said he couldn't get through the first King arc so he's not going to read anymore. My sister just laughed so I don't think she's interested either.

No comments:

Post a Comment