Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What are they saying?

I saw this game online and wanted to take a shot at it.

Barbara: I'm not in your spot.
Cassandra: That's not what Steph says.

Tim: Why are we wearing costumes to dinner again?
Dick: I don't know, Tim. I'm a little more concerned why Damian's glass has less wine than mine. As a matter of fact why are we being served tomato soup and wine? Is Alfred experimenting? Because that never goes well.

Damian: Get out of the chair! You don't deserve to be at the head of the table!
Duke: I got here first and I'm not going to stand to the side while all of you get to sit down! Look how uncomfortable they (Kate and Luke) are!

Luke: Uh, Red Hood is here. Didn't we send him to Amanda Waller?
Kate: Shit. This is going to get really awkward.

Jason: Huh. I got invited and have a spot at the table. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment