Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Old Comics I need to buy

Because I'm going to forget if I don't make a list. I'll probably get most of these digitally, if I can. Some of these are supposed to be terrible but there are some really good titles listed too.


Blasters- A series based around Snapper Carr and the other humans that were barely in Invasion. I didn't read anything about this series but it could be entertaining even if it's bad. I think I'm interested just because I never heard of it before.

DC Jack Kirby work- I read a lot of his Marvel work in trades but haven't gotten into as much of his DC work. I need to change that. I always got the impression he did some impressive stories that have great depth.

New Guardians- This series is said to be an amusingly bad title. From what I know about it I really wish it was digital because I need to find out how much of it is true.

Extreme Justice- I'm curious about the WTF bits.

Legion of Superheroes- I have no idea where to start.

Creeper- Ditto for this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment