Monday, February 5, 2018

Possible DC Multiverse list?

I have no idea how authentic this list is but the poster who mentioned it is found here. We'll know how real it is soon enough since Toy Fair is February 17-20 2018 so it'll be fun to talk about it.


Here's what was said:

"yes its 95% sure, here are other character base on the list he has seen

New list of characters for Multiverse upcoming wave

Dc Multiverse Lobo
Killer Frost
Wesley Shipp Flash
Lynda Carter WW
Classic Reeves Superman
Rebirth Cyborg
Jason Todd
mr zsasz
killer croc
blight
enchantress

Wonder Woman with clayface extra parts is the god of war ww wearing armor which already been revealed long before clayface"

I've seen images of the Wesley Shipp Flash figures which means that part is true. Some thoughts on the comic figures ahead.


Lobo- Mattel did a huge one awhile back that was an exclusive and pretty big scale wise. I'm a little confused if that or Killer Croc will be the build-a-figure. I have no interest in getting this one. The main man isn't one of my favorites.

Enchantress- Probably the movie version even though the comics has a better design.

Killer Croc- I might get this is its the comic version since I've become fond of Waylon in recent year.

Blight- The villain from Batman Beyond, right? I'm not too interested either way.

Mr. Zsasz- I've never seen the point of this character but for those that wanted him to get a figure this would be cool.

Killer Frost- Another pass although I can't guess which version this is.

Cyborg- Nope. I haven't been following the non-Titan Cyborg's story.

Jason Todd Red Hood- Hopefully the Rebirth version with a maskless extra head. Batwing and Batman didn't get the extra heads for some reason. Batwoman and Duke did. I'd love to see the figure reflect Dexter Soy's art. But Mattel has let me down in the past.

Pages later a rumor about a Spoiler figure due to a pre-order site was talked about too.

No comments:

Post a Comment