Monday, September 17, 2018

DC Solicits for December 2018

Not much to say this month.

Possible Connor Hawke appearance in Green Arrow? The timing is kind of odd...

Batman Annual based around Alfred's POV sound intriguing.

Certain titles like Batgirl seem delayed likely due to the holidays.

This stuff with Nightwing was already in place before Lobdell so I don't know why I see people acting like this is his fault. I'm considering it for my pull list.

Outsiders hints at Bruce once again having his own agenda and alienating more people. This plot was used for DOTF and the BAR title Tomasi wrote. Now the King stuff is bring it back. At this point it's a vicious cycle that makes it incredible that anyone works with him after he pulls this crap.

Red Hood teams up with Batwoman? Last time they spoke she threw him and his team to Amanda Waller. Apparently there was supposed to be a crossover in her book that fell through. I hope she realized she screwed up but I seriously doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment