Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cherry Picking Your Comics

I was looking through some trades online remembering when my sister and brother-in-law were asking me what I wanted for Christmas. They did this a few times and I always tell them the same thing. That I have all the Booster Gold trades I want and I hate the Past Imperfect trade (the Giffin/DeMatteis one.) I always get the runs I love in trades and leave out the rest as if it doesn't exist. In fact that's the case with RHATO too as I've skipped the two Tynion tpb completely.

Do you ever just block out the stuff you dislike to the point when someone mentions the run you cringe? Or feel relieved when it's retconned/ignored by other writers? Granted it's easier to do now that BG vol. 2 is in another canon but there's a lot of stuff in current Batman canon I want to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment