Thursday, January 1, 2015

Updated Reading List

Dropped:
  • Batwoman: I did trade wait for most of the issues and wasn't fond of the ending to This Blood is Thick. The one shot tie in to Futures End made me decide not to get anymore issues. The book is being cancelled but I have a suspicion it may be rebooted. 
  • Earth 2: I enjoyed it for awhile but I haven't been feeling it lately and stopped trying to catch up. I was planning trade waiting for Worlds End but it sounds like it's not worth it. 
Reading:
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws: The current arc will apparently finish up before the event. I'm not sure if it will be affected by the aftermath like other bat books are supposed to be since the series now falls under the Superman family editor.
  • Gotham Academy: I'm still interested in this book and we'll get an extra issue in the form of a one shot tie in to Endgame. 
  • Star Wars: I'll wait for most of the issues to come to trade but I'll be getting the first issue.
  • Scarlet Spiders and Spider-Verse Team Up #3: Finishing up on the mini about Kaine, Ben and Jessica then seeing what's up with Spider-Girl Mayday Parker. 
After that everything else I'm waiting for will be two issue solo books from Convergence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment