Saturday, October 11, 2014

Any happy book recommendations?

There's a book I'll be reading that's apparently soul crushing. I'm not sure if that's in a "this is so sad but written so good" way or "grim/dark for the sake of being grim/dark" yet. I just managed to miss spoilers only reading that the preview made people cry. So I need something happy to read right after that I never read before. It can be funny or just characters being happy together. I have a feeling I'll be needing a pick me up.

2 comments:

  1. She-Hulk has been a hoot. Hawkeye is fun, and so is Loki, Agent of Asgard. Tiny Titans is adorable. Ms Marvel is hilarious and FUN!

    Mostly Marvel for the fun department. Not so much from DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I might try Ms. Marvel. I'll have a few things on back up,

    ReplyDelete