Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Just random things

General thoughts of comic related stuff.


I was going to repost or link my entry responding to Priest on his site but he's said all he wants to talk about now is what we want for Wally and Damian.

I saw Wonder Woman and enjoyed it. I may post some thoughts on it at some point but I don't feel like it at the moment. Some things were changed but it made sense in the story they wanted to tell.

I've liked what I've seen of Injustice Red Hood. He says some pretty Jason like things which pleased me. I'm waiting on more information before I write more on it. I'm hoping for a satisfying game ending for him, character interactions and comic tie ins.

I took advantage of the Wonder Woman digital sale.  Though I bought many of the books already I manage to find some good deals like $3.99 for 75th anniversary issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment