Sorry Lois and Clark lovers but DC is not only going to focus on the Wonder Woman/Superman couple in Justice League and the Superman titles but also in an upcoming book in Feb called: YOUNG ROMANCE: A NEW 52 VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL #1. I'm mildly interested for the other characters involved but not so much for this couple.
EDIT: New information!
• Romance is in the air in this very special Special!
• Wonder Woman consults Eros himself about her feelings for The Man of Steel.
• Barbara Gordon has always been too busy for romance, but could her role as Batgirl bring her back to the first guy she ever kissed?
• Following the events of “Death in the Family,” how can Catwoman ease Batman’s troubled soul?
• Aquaman makes waves as he treats his wife like a queen for a day.
• From the pages of STORMWATCH, Apollo and Midnighter celebrate Valentine’s Day separately but with each other in mind. Who—or what—stands between them?
• Dick Grayson and the daughter of Lucious Fox meet-cute!
• Plus: Perforated Valentine’s Day cards featuring the stars of these stories!
No real thoughts on the first story.
According to the information I read on the new 52 Dick and Babs never dated so he's not her first love. I wonder if it's Jason Bard.
If it's not a typo tying into DOTF then this should be interesting. If written right it could be a rather sweet story between Selina and Bruce. I love them as a couple.
Aquaman and Mera will always be awesome.
I never read anything to do with Stormwatch as I always got the impression that team was too over the top violent for me. No one I know seems to thrilled with the current series. Still it should be fun.
I hope they mean Lucious' older daugther as the youngest briefly dated Tim. I'd rather read about Tam and Tim. They were adorable.
Okay the cards are a cute little add on. But for $7.99 I'm only getting this if it's on discount.