Monday, August 29, 2016

RHATO #3 variant cover

It's not finished but it makes me so happy. This is the issue I pre-ordered the variant for even though I had no idea what it would be. I knew this was likely to focus on Bizarro but I don't even know where to begin with this one. You know how they say a picture can says a thousand words? Well I want the origin of the story behind this one. How did it get to this point?!



Did Jason steal the tires or did Bizarro just dump them into a random tireless care, picking up two vacationing kids with their dog on the way and give Artemis a basket to hold all in a split second? Jason and Artie have no idea what's going on and it's hilarious. It reminds me of those old covers with Superman, Batman and Robin all hanging out in costume. Or maybe it's the kind of Christmas Card you send the family when you're hanging out with Bizarro. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment