Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Complaints from Creators about DCnU

This time from Liefield. Here's the telling bit:

“This is the 4th time I quit in the last 4 months. This time it will stick,” he wrote from a theater, where he was watching The Expendables 2. “Never thought the Image section of my book would be topped. This last year was a humdinger. The DC52 chapters will go top all of it. [...] Reasons are the same as everyone’s that you hear. I lasted a few months longer than I thought possible. Massive indecision, last minute and I mean LAST minute changes that alter everything. Editor pissing contests… No thxnjs. Last week my editor said ‘early on we had a lot of indie talent that weren’t used to re-writes and changes … made it hard.’ Uh, no, it’s you.”

Edit: Not an interview but I'm still tagging it as one.

2 comments:

  1. Rob Liefeld is apparently a nice guy...but I have to admit that I absolutely refuse to buy anything that he has anything to do with...because the man can't draw to save his life.

    I hope he'll be happy doing whatever it is that he'll be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him interact with fans on a panel online not too long ago. He seemed like a really nice guy that could poke fun at himself. Yeah pretty much.

    ReplyDelete