Friday, June 7, 2013

DC's Forever Evil Event

This has been talked about recently and something I think Newsarama forgot--the Green Lantern/John connection.
 
SPOILERS that the link mentions

So the Justice League(s?) is dead. Didn't Johns tease that in his last GL issue along with it being the time the first female GL was going to appear? I'm hoping this all happens in the mini not at the end of all the ongoing series with every character being captured/"killed."
 
There's mention of "unlikely heroes", new ones sure but I'm wondering if Booster will show up since Johns knocked him down in the eyes of other heroes in the JLI Annual. Maybe anti-heroes?
 
Unless it has my favorite characters I'll likely give this a pass on most of the mini series listed. Still there might be some new characters I'd like so who knows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment