Tuesday, October 8, 2013

That's pretty detailed

I had some problems with Scribblenauts Unmasked (which I'll get around to posting at some point) but they put A LOT of detail into this game. I'm constantly amazed by the things they put into it. You can play around with it some, in fact you're encouraged to do so. At one point I put in Green Lantern members then I tried  to think of girlfriends the Earth Lanterns had to see if their available in the index.

Then I come across Kyle Rayner. ...Yeah. I went there and typed "refrigerator." Kyle started crying and got scared, flying away from it as fast as he could. Wow.

Anyway for Sue here's a clip of the game on the WII U (I have the DS version so it's slightly different) with the player experimenting with what they can do by making the GLC fight the SC. It also shows the bio feature.


NOTE: There are FAR more GLs than are shown but generating that many would get too confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment