Saturday, December 6, 2014

Short Review: Gotham Academy #2 and #3

Holiday stuff has kept me busy which means my reviews are later than normal. That said this will be brief as I find I don't have much to say at this point. The series is still forming it's cast and plot lines.

I love the sense of history this book has. Not only are the teachers characters from Batman mythos (Aunt Harriet and Bookworm) the in universe story of the Cobblepot girl is fascinating. I want to know this schools' history as well as the characters. I have no complaints although I do worry Batgirl will show up since my opinion of her hasn't changed. This series may have the setting of Gotham but it also has more freedom than other bat books because these are (mostly) new characters. I don't know if I'll review this book in the future since at present I have little to add besides enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment