I'm talking about the strange things that popped up and were never explained.
1. Jasons' Light Up Tattoos: Tynions' run had a LOT of WTF moments but this was one of the first. According to Lobdell DC wanted an end to his Untitled arc (the villains he created for the first arc of the series) even if he didn't write it. I'm not sure why Tynion wrote most of the things he did (more to come) but for some reason he wrote Jason doing magic. Or something. Like I said it was never explained. Lobdell had Jason passing a trial when he was younger with inked on tattoos (they weren't permanent) and while he has a nightmare he appears with these glowing markings in the dream. Tynion just has Jasons' chest glowing and doesn't explain this even after Roy asks point blank what was up. Later on Jason somehow pulls engery swords out which likewise is treated like no big deal.
2. Kori avoiding Dick: It was heavily hinted at Starfire's memory loss" having to do with Dick. Because she didn't want to deal with something. I thought it was because he left her broken hearted. Tynion implied she accidently hurt him. This--like everything else about Starfire--was forgotten in her solo series.
3. Jason being the Chosen One: Another Tynion addition. With Lobdell it was pretty much stated that Jason was the only one that could take on the Untitled by default. Not including Essence (or S'aru since we don't know if he can even fight) since he was the last remaining student of the All Caste. Tynion wrote that not only was Jason the Chosen One for the All Caste for contrived reasons...but also Talia Al Ghul? It seemed Talia--somehow against her fathers' wishes--made Jason the heir to the League of Assassins. This makes zero sense as she's never shown this interest before and previously only wanted Damian to inherit it. Yes this took place while Damian was dead but apparently she had this planned before she even met Bruce! There's many reasons this plot was ridiculous including the fact the LOA had to kidnap him to make him their leader.
4. Jason suddenly having Psychic Powers?!: After Tynion there was a three part arc done by Pfeiffer where Lobo took their ship while Roy was still aboard. Kori and Jason talk about possible means to track him. Out of no where Jason mentions setting up a backdoor psychic connection with his friends. WHAT?! This was never explained, makes no sense and apparently no one else online even commented on this. Granted it has been hinted at Jason having abilities (likely something to do with his rebirth) but so far it's tame stuff like seeing things others can't. And even that could be explained away. This? Was DC thinking of making Jason magical because of Tynion? Lobdell hasn't touched this or number 1.
5. Does Jason Have a Sibling?: In a flashback of Willis being arrested Jasons' mother is seen looking very pregnant. Two panels later (flashing to when she ODs) we see she's not. In this story we get Jason and Jokers' POV. Joker who claims to have created Jason by making him Robin doesn't mention it and neither does Jason. Both are unreliable narrators since Jason is sarcastic, defensive or evasive while Joker is...well Joker. It couldn't have been an artist mistake since the same artist showed her without the baby bump. So what happened? Did Jason lose a sibling? Did the baby die or get taken by social services?