Friday, March 24, 2017

Short Review: Odyssey of the Amazons #3

Valkyries fighting Amazons.

Semi SPOILERS AHEAD


I didn't like this issue but I think I'm going to get the rest of the series anyway. Mainly because I pre-ordered moat of it already and I can't cancel at the site. The formula of this series seems to be: Amazons get in trouble, some Amazons die, their safe and repeat. Jon, the Viking that was actually helpful isn't in this much and if we don't return to the Vikings it seems like that plot is pointless. For some reason Valkyries think women can't be warriors? What? That makes no sense.

I was confused in two different parts of this and even if I figured it out (I'm not 100% sure of that) most of this issue felt like a waste. We could have gotten character development but we get random Amazon death once again. There's little rhyme or reason for what happens. Very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment