Things I'm Getting
- Batman/Superman Annual. It'll have the Bat family and the Super family meeting. I have no idea if it will be good or will work with the storylines in their own books. But just the fact these characters are meeting made this a easy pick.
- Serenity Leaves On the Wind. A mini series that takes place after the movie. I like what I'm hearing so far and can't wait to see how it goes.
- The Capullo Series (action figures). These look amazing and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
- Arsenal (action figure). I love the design, the character and the series. So yeah, this is a must buy.
Things I'm hoping Gets Made
- Action figures: Red Hood and Starfire. With Roy being made it seem logical that these two will come out around the same time. DCC seems to be building lines before moving onto the next group. While Starfires' top is ridicous I love the character and she needs a new figure. I really like Jasons' Red Hood design and the character is my favorite of the bats. I'd love for Jason to have a unmasked head and both to be based on Rocaforts' art.
- Action figures: Red Robin. Another likely addition thanks to the Teen Titans getting made. Since it's also Batmans' 75th anniversary it seems like the best way to celebrate would be to make all the bats available.
- Action figures: Batwoman. She might be less likely since she's not on a team but she's still a bat.
- Action figures: Talia Al Ghul. She's never had a comic based figure so it'd be nice to finally get one especially since she just had a big arc.
- Action figures: Robin pack. All the Robins from the new 52. Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne and Helena Wayne. Tim and Damian had their figures made so they aren't a must but the others have new outfits. I really like Jasons' and Helenas' (well not her kneepads.) I don't think this will happen but it's nice to dream.
- Comics: Some of the rumors I heard of potential series. One of these includes Booster Gold.
On The Fence
- Batman Eternal. I never spent money on a weekly comic for a whole year so it has to really interest me for it to be a must have. What I heard hasn't really stirred any excitement beyond Stephanie Brown returning and after reading Tynion on RHATO I'm less enthusiastic about getting it. I've read interviews but still nothing to really hook me. I'm waiting to hear more but at the moment I'm leaning toward trade waiting.
- The New 52: Futures End. From what little was seen it seems to be another OMAC run future story with Batman Beyond. I've heard a little more but at present I don't have much interest. If it involves time travel I'm hoping it has Booster and Rip.
- Will Pfeifer on Red Hood and the Outlaws. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there's going to be a writer change. I'm just a little leery when a new writer comes along especially one that did something as critically panned as Amazons Attack. I'm not too familiar with his work although I did read a little of his Catwoman run which was pretty solid. At least the bits I read. I'm getting this but I have some lingering doubts. Still I'm more hopeful with this than the other two.
Rumors I'm interested In
(Highlight for potential spoilers)
- Time Traveling Justice League. I think it was called Justice League United. It involves Booster Gold and other time travelers. This might be a year long weekly comic. If that's true I'll get it. I'd like to see Walker Gabriel because he's cool and I expect to see Rip since he's the time master.
- Nightwing working with outlaws. With his ID blown the idea is that he's a wanted man who works with others in trouble with the law. I just hope it has nothing to do with RHATO since I like the team as it is. Maybe having Dick with the outsiders instead?