Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Reading List

It's been awhile since I wrote one of these.


What I'm Getting:
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws- My favorite series, I'm not sure where this undercover thing is going but it's been great so far.
  • Gotham Academy- I'm getting the Rebirth issues instead of waiting for the trade. 
  • Teen Titans- I did get irked by Damian but he wasn't the focal point. Sure there were things I didn't like but I wouldn't say it was a bad read. I'm getting the next two issues to get a better impression.
  • The Odyssey of the Amazons- I'm not sure what to expect but I love the idea of more Amazon stories.

What I Might Get:
  • Super Sons- I'm hoping I'll enjoy this one. I like the idea and Jon is a lot of fun. I just wonder what this means for Kon since there's a new  Superboy.

Dropped:

  • Blue Beetle- I was disappointed with this one as it seemed like the best of two worlds with Jaime Reyes and Ted Kord. The dialogue was often unnatural especially with Brenda. I just lost interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment