Friday, November 18, 2016

Some Variants for next month

The three that stood out the most although I will admit that Wizard of Oz Harley Quinn variant was a runner up.
Justice League #10

I really enjoy the composition on this one. The colors are different setting it apart from the other covers although I'm not sure if I'm completely sold on it. This really drew the eye though.




Red Hood and the Outlaws #5

Scalera has yet to disappoint though the standard cover for #6 will be hard to beat with the team tire jacking. Sheesh, Jason keeps trying to help Bizarro and keeps getting this crap. I wonder how Artemis battle axe will do against Bizarro since its magical.




DC Rebirth Holiday Special #1 

The same character selection you'd expect but wow Damian is being an ass. Seriously Bruce, be a parent already.

No comments:

Post a Comment