Thursday, July 12, 2012

I gotta admit I'm morbidly interested

I haven't heard too many surprises from SDCC which is a disappointment. Mainly details on things I'm already interested in like the zero issues and the Death Of the Family crossover. But one thing caught my attention:

“It sets the stage for ‘Hawkman: Wanted’...[where] Carter learns that when he is located on Earth he is an intergalactic criminal...he now has to prove his innocence.” The issues after that will cross over with “Green Arrow,” and include Red Hood, Starfire and Deathstroke."

Liefeld using Jason and Kori in a cross over with Green Arrow and Deathstroke. Liefeld. Let that sink in. I'm a little shocked. I want to feel bad for the characters I care about but I kind of want to get it for the shock value. Because wow.

If I get this I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment