Thursday, October 6, 2016

October Picks:The Last of Us American Dreams


I haven't read many horror comics but even if you don't like horror I think there's a good chance you'd like this. It mostly revolves around character development and interactions. This connects to The Last of Us video game and the character of Ellie. Things that were mentioned in the game that gets expanded on. Everything that makes her an endearing character is present here and brings some life into the terrifying world she lives in. My last pick I gave more of a review on since I don't think I did an official review for certain Booster Gold issues when I got this blog. I did one for this but basically it's a zombie apocalypse although the "zombie" aren't the undead their living humans that were infected with the plant type of plague. It's a good read whether you follow the games or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment