Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Wonder Woman "News" about her sexuality



I feel the same way I did when they revealed Catwoman likes women too...I'm not shocked. Honestly I always got that vibe and there's been scenes like this hinting it. I recall one with women in the JL asking Diana about the non-man island and her response being fairly telling.

Her creator William Moulton Marston was in relationship with his wife and Olive Byrne who lived with them. I can't find a good source to figure out what the women's relationship was but they were both okay with the arrangement. This doesn't change anything for the character except for her possibly dating women in the future or showing her past. I haven't read much of the reactions but apparently this was a shock for some ?

No comments:

Post a Comment