Friday, October 28, 2016

Snyder Bat Event with more Owls

I don't remember if I commented on this before but I'm disappointed.



 Is this the only event? What about the Watchmen stuff? I'm kind of sick of the Owls too, Robin War made them a joke and having tie ins? You know I used to get excited about these things. But events have become disappointing, don't use the characters from other books well and disturb the ongoing titles they tie into. I've gotten to the point I don't want my favorites to be part of these things.

I'd rather have an arc focused on Bizarro than get sidetracked or have Jason out out of character in other books. Sure I think some tie ins have been better than the events themselves but they rarely if ever add anything good long term. DOTF tried to say the family were angry at Bruce but no one could keep track of who was angry and never resolved it in a satisfying way.

No comments:

Post a Comment