- I like that they kept the Super and Batwoman fonts because some things don't need to be changed.
- Very fond of the scratch marks in Animal Man and Catwoman.
- I read some complaints over the glow for Captain Atom being cheesy but I kind of like it given the character involved.
- I'm amused in a good way that the Green Lantern logos stand out from each other.
- While I like the new Blue Beetle look I don't see why they had to change it.
- Does Batgirl look too simple to anyone else?
- Are the blue and black shapes in JLI the world? I really like all the league designs, their very strong.
- Resurrection Man is the most on the nose.
- I don't mind Teen Titans but it doesn't pop like past logos.
- Nightwing would be okay if they got rid of the bat (why blue when his color is now red?) I know they want to tie the bat books together though.
- I would have been fine with the same Red Hood design as his mini but I love this one with the bat cutout through the os. It very cute without going overboard.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
The logos for the new 52 are out.