Saturday, August 6, 2011

More expensive Stuff











































Tonnor has some DC dolls (mostly women) that go into the $100.00 something range. What impresses me is that they didn't just do Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Batgirl (Babs), Poison Ivy and Harley. They also did a limited edition Huntress, Black Canary, (BOP represent), Catwoman, Hawkwoman, Mera, Teen Titan ladies Starfire, Dove, and Raven. Sadly the men don't always look great since Batman looks a little odd, they also have Superman, Green Lantern (Hal) and Aquaman.

They seem to differ in size as some are 13" and the TT dolls are 16" to 17".

6 comments:

  1. Oooh...pretty.

    I keep waiting for a Guy or a Booster figure...I'm still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get tempted to get a couple of these despite the cost.

    I know, I did that with the 13" figures DC Direct had. It kind of ticks me off that some characters never get a chance to shine. At least Tonnor gave a few of the lesser known ladies a chance. And really, can you think of another hero besides Booster that would even have a doll? You know he'd sell it and he would come with all these outfits and variant costumes. ...now I kind of want to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the figures or make my own? I did sorta make a 12" Rip Hunter once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did do an awfully nice job with you mini-mate fire and ice figures. I was thinking that you could probably do a pretty darned good job making your own...and for a lot less money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I've tried in the past. I don't have the proper Booster head yet and the paint is driving me crazy. I tried to give Rip a new skin tone (his normal one is kind bright) and the paint turned gray. So it's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete