Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More DCnU stuff and Retailer plans?

I got a huge thrill out of waiting in line for the last three Harry Potter books at midnight. There's always an exciting feeling when you talk to other fans and get what you're waiting for. Imagine my surprise to see DC has something like this in mind. Granted I'm not buying either book (I have no interest in Barry Allen or the JLA line up) but it still sounds cool. I do wonder if my store will be doing this or anything special for the releases of the other relaunch books. I heard some stores have discounts and such. 

Apparently DC isn't done mentioning the Batgirl incident. Kinda surprised their still bringing it up, I would have thought they would drop it. But hey at least it's being acknowledged.

No comments:

Post a Comment