Monday, May 4, 2015

Just For Fun Part 2

8. favorite story arc?

I don't have an all time favorite story arc just certain one for different characters. My favorite storyline in Spider-Girl was the return of Kaine. It showed him as a serious threat and teased the greatest dangling storyline in the series history. May see Darkdevil in a different light but wants to stop him from doing something he regrets. Their relationship is one of my favorite things about the series so seeing them have to fight and knowing neither wants to harm the other made for a good read. 

Cassandra Cain finding an assassin that can't remember his past and comes to the conclusion he's a hero. Batman wants her to be tougher but Cass has her own way. In the end he gets his memory back and the question of a person being able to change comes up. 

JLGL or 52 for Boosters' arc, just seeing him so determined was a thing of beauty.

RHATO The Starfire/space arc for Kori, Lobdells' Arsenal/Green Arrow backstory and for Jason #17  and #18 which shows how much he's grown and how he relates to others.

9. what would you do if you had a superpower? would you keep it to yourself?

I think I'd be scared of being crazy or hurting myself or others. It might depend on what I'd fear worse potential damage or what someone would do when they learn of it. If I could control it and seemed physcially okay I guess I'd keep it to myself. I don't know for sure.

10. who would win in a 1v1 fight: iron man or captain america?

Didn't Marvel already do that storyline? I'm saying Captain America because he's awesome.

11. which character do you wish didn’t exist?

At the moment new 52 Barbara Gordon. I haven't had a character annoy and anger me this much in years. I tried not to let it get to me since I used to adore Barbara but Batman Eternal made me loath her new 52 counterpart. If she was more mature and other characters didn't ignore her crappy behavior it'd be a little better. I can't take her seriously when she's this reckless and everyone claims she's so perfect. Maybe she's better with the new creative team but I wince every time I see her. 

12. favorite villain?

Darth Vader. Max Lord. I like the bad guys to have depth of course I also liked Black Beetle because he was such a lying ass.

13. favorite extraterrestrial character? (ie. superman, thor)

Starfire and Yoda/Chewbacca. They kick ass and are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment